Thursday 7 April 2016

a nice surprise



On Tuesday I was sitting by my desk preparing another blog entry when the doorbell rang and it turned out to be a delivery guy with a box for me. I was clueless. I wasn't expecting anything. I opened it to find a box inside with organic chocolate from Green & Black's and a bottle of organic red wine. I was still clueless and had no idea where this was coming from until I found a gift tag. It was a surprise from my friend Sigrún. (Some of you already know her as CafeSigrun, the one who runs the recipe website and had a her first cookbook published in Iceland last year.) Such a thoughtful and wonderful surprise that made my day.

We are already enjoying the chocolate but saving the red wine until tomorrow, with our Friday pizza.





RELATED ENTRIES  

2 comments:

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.