Wednesday 2 April 2014

Space: an inviting entrance



I honestly don't know where to begin to describe what lured me into to this inviting entrance in the home of interior dresser and florist Willow Crossley. Was it the vintage console table, the hydrangeas in the vase, the collection of market baskets, the ethnic rug on the floor, or the vintage décor, the floor material, the muted colour on the wall? Probably all of the above. I got her permission to post the photo but forgot to ask if it was taken in her house in the south of France, where I know she used to live, or in Oxfordshire.

Crossley has a book coming out in April called Inspire - The Art of Living with Nature, in which she combines her passion for garden centres and flower shops. It immediately found its way to my wish list, of course. For a preview take a look at her website.

photo credit:
Tim Beddow for Willow Crossley

3 comments:

  1. Perfect entrance for a country house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous! And I love the collection of baskets under the console. Off to check out her website x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the gorgeous hydrangeas bursting out of that vase for me!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.