Thursday 23 January 2014

K&A: banana walnut bread

How are you today? It's a rainy and windy day in the West Midlands, the kind of day where I just want to light up the fire, grab a book and a blanket. Instead I'm studying and quite enjoying it. I just started an online course (not related to design), which I will maybe tell you about later. Earlier this morning I posted a banana walnut bread recipe on kitchen & aroma. It's a recipe I got at Starbucks in Canada a few years back and I made some changes. If you love walnuts like I do I hope you like the bread. Now my latte break is over and it's time to return to my lecture. Have a lovely day everyone!

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding, I love banana bread and often have it baking in the oven (I obviously buy too many bananas and they don't get eaten by the end of the week)! Walnuts I haven't added, but it tastes incredible with blueberries, cranberries, and shavings of chococlate! I'll have to give this recipe a try:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.