Tuesday 9 July 2013

K&A: mushroom salad

Earlier today I posted a mushroom salad recipe on kitchen & aroma. I came across it on Saturday when leafing through the French food magazine Saveurs. It was excellent with grilled chicken and couscous.

Today has been an ideal day for experimenting just a little in the kitchen. (Our boy woke up with some bug so he didn't go to school. Luckily he's already feeling better.) One of the things I made was a polenta mash with herbs and just a touch of garlic. I served it for lunch with cold chicken and fruit salad and it was delicious. I think it may become a staple in this household. Now I'm on the balcony, relaxing in the sun with my books and a big stack of magazines.

Have a wonderful day!

photo credit:
Lisa Hjalt

3 comments:

  1. Although I'm not too keen on mushrooms, this salad looks delicious. Enjoy the sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovemushrooms, what a great idea :)

    I m so little inspired in the kitchen lately so this comes with joy, tx!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.