Sunday 8 January 2012

silent sunday


The home is so silent right now, it's just my boy and I eating popcorn; I on the chaise lounge with my Macbook, he on the floor playing a game on his dad's iPad. We thought it would do the children good to split them up so hubby took the girls to a water park in Brussels. With all that activity they should go early to sleep tonight!

How has your weekend been? On Friday it was of course our weekly home-made pizza with red wine and good music. Yesterday we had to do a little shopping and went to a mall to get it all in one place. We didn't realize that the sales had started so we bought the things we needed and got out of there as fast as we could. Sales are my idea of hell. Then I bribed hubby, I offered to make pizza again if I would get sushi and it worked.

Here are some of my favourite links this week:

  • Vogue Italia posted photos of Diane Kruger as Marie Antoinette in the film Farewell, My Queen (Les adieux à la reine) directed by Benoît Jacquot, which will open the 62nd Berlin Film Festival next month. Cannot wait to see that one!
  • my favourite music these days, Birdy singing Shelter 
  • Dustjacket posted beautiful Paris photos of Arizona Muse for the Louis Vuitton Cruise 2012 Catalogue, photographed my Mark Segal
  • Rolala Loves shared gorgeous photos of actress Yoon So Yi for W Korea

Have a beautiful Sunday!

photo credit:

10 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like utter bliss! We also had a night of homemade pizza, wine and good music on Friday! Off to check out these links now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I hate overcrowded shops as much as I love the silence the home! However sales are practical to get affordably those stuff needed...
    Wish you a beautiful ending to this peaceful weekend =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lisa, the photos from Diane Krüger are so beautiful!
    Thank you for this links!
    Wish you a wonderful new week,
    Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, that first picture took my breath away! You know me and purple ;)

    Hugs and a happy Sunday!
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a wonderful lazy Sunday - the best! Happy New Year to you Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics, I´ll check the links out too! Have a great Sunday, hugs! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your tumblr... I've been thinking about starting up a tumblr site too one day...I agree it is very difficult to find the actual source of these pics I think I've only ever found one or two sites that have the original sources! (and now you of course!) Great work.
    Ahh, sales - I love to hate them - or is that hate to love them... don't know but it only works when I have a list, an action plan, and just go in and straight out again and look for a coffee. Its the only way!
    Have a good week - Helenx
    PS: just reading blogs whilst enjoying a latte by the seaside for a few days...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful arrangements! I wish they were on my mantle. Also, I am completely in love with that post on Dustjacket. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flowers are so beautiful! I loved the Louis Vuitton campaign, had saved the link to share it too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a great weekend! You are making me want to eat some pizza!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.