Saturday 10 September 2011

hello autumn - emilio pucci


I have made my peace with autumn and now I'll start embracing it, I promise. Do you know why? Because autumn means fashion weeks with spring/summer collections. wink Before images of all those gorgeous outfits start appearing everywhere I have to post the Emilio Pucci autumn/winter 2011 collection. It's been in my inspiration folder for a long time and this is my last chance to post it. I love Pucci's colour combination. And I'm taking autumn all the way because I've also changed my layout colours, in case you hadn't noticed.

What are you guys up to this weekend? I'm in the mood for taking it easy, sipping ginger & hibiscus tea and reading under a blanket. That's quite an autumnal behaviour, right?

photo credit:
Marcio Madeira for Vogue US

11 comments:

  1. This collection is just absolutely beautiful, Lisa!! I LOVE it all! Hope you have a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the black ensemble in the first row of images. So chic. Sipping tea is a favourite of mine especially during the autumn/winter months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That yellow/mustard shirt it is absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Flea market for me tomorrow! Have a lovely sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pucci. LOVE him! I think the fall collection last year was my favorite ever but this one is pretty awesome as well :)

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the fall colors! From the purple pants to the mustard top to that glorious green dress!

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning collection! The colours are just gorgeous; I'm loving the black paired with purple and mustard. Hope you are enjoying you're weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see you're starting to embrace fall. Me too. I love the yellow Pucci blouse so and the black and gold dress, it seems it's gold for me this autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving all the fall colours and feeling very autumnal at the mo - thank you so much for your comment, always a pleasure to meet a new blogger, fab photography x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also liked Emilio Pucci's Fall collection because suede is the fabric that inspires me this season. Also, the new beuge, brown and gray is the fuchsia, blue and yellow-mustard ;).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emilio Pucci´s Collection is Amazing, I like his work every season.

    Alex b

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.