Monday 15 November 2010

the holiday issue of sweet paul!

Sweet Paul just published yet another stunning magazine, available online for free. 
I know what I'll be reading when drinking my coffee the next days.

Look inside >
Cover
Holiday 2010


One can only imagine the amount of time and work it takes to create a magazine 
like that. To make the magazine even better, Sweet Paul has started a fund-raising 
at Kickstarter and his team needs our help. Even one dollar would help. 

If you really enjoy the magazine, now is the time to give back! And please help 
spreading the word.

2 comments:

  1. Heading over to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking this out later today when I have more time! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.