Saturday 11 September 2010

latte, per favore

I feel like I've been neglecting you guys. No post since Wednesday! 

Yesterday, I met the girls, three Icelandic women who all live in Antwerp, at this really nice café in the sout part called Caffé Internazionale. Their specialty is pastrami sandwiches and of course that's what I ordered – and latte, of course.

I've never been there before and I loved the atmosphere, relaxed service, and location. The food was good and the latte was the best I've tasted in Antwerp, so far. Not bad!

If you ever find yourself in Antwerp, you can take tram 8 to Volkstraat and the café is a short distance away from the bus/tram stop.

photo via ETV 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun with the girls and found a nice place :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.